- Are you having relationship issues?
- Trouble communicating?
- Feeling emotionally disconnected?
- Do you want to improve the sex and intimacy in your relationship?
If your relationship just isn’t what is used to be, couples counseling can help with the following issues:
- Improve Communication and Resolve Conflict
- Improve Sex and Intimacy Issues
- Learn how to Get your Needs Met in your Relationship
- Develop and Grow Your Current Relationship
- Understand How your Past Effects your Present Relationship
- Change Unhealthy Relationship Patterns
If you or your partner struggle with communication, trust, infidelity or sexual issues, couples therapy can help you feel close and connected again. If you have tried working out the relationship problems but they are not getting better, counseling can help. If you find yourselves not understanding each other, fighting or not talking at all, a recommended counselor at Gaithersburg Counseling Center can help you communicate with one another. With the right tools and support, you can have the relationship you want and avoid painful and stressful separations.
Successful couples therapy often includes an active, directive therapist who offers practical solutions to your specific issues. Therapists often ask questions, bridge the gaps in communication and offer techniques and solutions to relationship issues. With guidance, you both can learn how to communicate effectively and improve your relationship.
Throughout couples counseling sessions, many clients will learn the tools and skills to have a strong relationship. You can learn to improve your relationship step by step so you can love, and like, each other again.
Want to start today?
For an appointment with a preferred couples counselor located at Gaithersburg Counseling Center, feel free to give us a call, we’re here to help!
We’re open weekdays from 8:00am to 8:00pm EST
and weekends from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST.