The next series of blogs will be focused on women’s wellness issues. Women are precious, unique beings and should be treated as such. Women’s issues are common, complicated and can be eased through education and self-exploration. Please share this information with the women in your life so they can start feeling better today.
The series will begin with a quiz, then move onto tips and inspiring words for women. In this Blog, we will take a quiz to see where you are on your own priority list.
Quiz: Are you on your own priority list?
1. Are you frequently putting others first; taking care of them before taking care of yourself?
2. Do you feel exhausted and depleted at the end of the day, with no energy left for you?
3. Are you feeling anxious, sad or just not happy? Are you worried you will feel like this forever?
4. Can you remember the last time you did something nice for yourself (and didn’t feel guilty about it)?
5. Are you aware of and confident of your inner and outer beauty?
6. As a woman, do you know what your needs are and how to get them met?
If you have answered yes to questions 1,2 or 3 or answered no to questions 4, 5 or 6, it is time to take a look inside and make taking care of yourself a priority. Stay tuned for our next blog including information and tips for women who have trouble thinking about their own thoughts and feelings before others.
I would love to hear from you! Please write in with any comments/questions about women’s wellness issues. All information will remain confidential if emailed to AnotherLook@HealingLLC.com. Thanks for checking in!
Take Good Care,
Amy L. Hooper
Director, Another Look at Healing, LLC